Let me start this update with an apology for the location of the picture. The toilet just happened to be in the corner that dad chased me into while trying to capture my cuteness on film. Capturing my cuteness, funniness or good mood on film is like getting a believable picture of a Sasquatch or Loch Ness Monster. Read: NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE!
In other news, spring has finally sprung and how glorious it is. Mom and Dad spent a good deal of the weekend working around the garden and I was eager to help with my shovels, trucks and hoses. I was particularly fond of distributing mulch. I usually just made a big mess everywhere but boy it sure was fun.
Before spring arrived on Sunday the family tried to go to the movies on a rainy rainy Saturday. It was kind of neat, but those pesky previews are just way too much. The family went to see Rio in 3D; I only lasted 25 minutes of the movie because we spent 25 minutes watching boring previews. Mom and Dad sadly realized that the last time they had been to the movies was before I was born. They need to get out more.
After the movies I threw some sweet temper tantrums that were quickly quelled when I was told the Easter Bunny didn't come to bad boys' houses. Why is it all of these gift giving creatures like Santa, the Easter Bunny and Birthday Fairy only come to good kids' homes? (Personally, I think good kids are as mythical as the aforementioned Sasquatch and Loch Ness Monster.) What if all kids revolted and didn't behave, unionized if you will? If we were all naughty, then all those gift delivering creatures would be out of business, and since no one likes unemployment, they would have to seriously rethink their business models. What do you say? Let's go for it!!
Luckily the Easter Bunny did come and so did Oma, Opa, and Granddad. We had tons of fun. Oma cooked a great dinner, Opa brought me treats, and Granddad brought me a super cool firetruck. I love firetrucks. Photos to come soon. Happy Easter everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment