Monday, April 26, 2010

Imagine How Sleepy Mommy is


This was a quick little pic that dad snapped in our lobby after a modeling shoot today. I have been getting up way too early for a few days in a row. Luckily for me, I go to bed at 730 pm and take a long nap during the day. Mommy on the other hand can't take a nap, but still has to get up early so she can play with yours truly. As a result, she has been very sleepy the last week or so.

Things have been pretty dull around here, so I thought I'd give everyone a quick update on my vocabulary. These days I have a number of new words that I say. Additions to the vocabulary include: chicken, huggin', garbage, coffee, shower, tower. Huggin' is the parents favorite.

Mommy and Daddy hug and tell me they are hugging, so i say huggin'? They then try to hug me and I run away. It's pretty funny.

Coffee is another fave. Mom and Dad drink coffee (or tea) out of white mugs. I am not allowed access to these. So mom gave me a white measuring cup which I pretend to drink out of and say "coffee, coffee."

We stayed in the city this weekend and it was pretty glamorous. On Saturday we had brunch at a very fancy place called Soho House on the roof by a pool. My friend Eloise invited me. I felt very shi-shi. I was pretty good. On sunday, there was a family dance party in my park - with a DJ and everything. It was packed and a little too much for me, but I did get to see another one of my lady friends, Ella. I was too much of a wimp to talk to her. I am working on saying "hey hotstuff" the next time I see her. You guys think that's a good line?

No comments:

Post a Comment