
The days of Baby Jack are no longer! There is a new addition to the family. The fat lady a few posts down is a skinny lady again because my new cousin, baby Catherine, was born today. Since I am no longer the littlest in the family, I am now just Jack. Get it folks: not "baby Jack," not even "wildly handsome baby model Jack." That's just J-A-C-K. Baby Cat has taken over my baby moniker and I have graduated to big cousin. Congratulations to Liz, Chris, Thatcher and all of their puppies, kittens and goldfish. (Btw, everyone is healthy and Catherine weighed in at a hearty 8 lbs).
In other news, I have something disturbing to share with you. I had another modeling casting today for some Italian clothes company whose name escapes me. During the part of the casting where I am paraded like a piece of meat in front of the client, I was terribly insulted. Some Italian lady asked dad if I was Dutch! Can you believe it? Opa will be soooooo mad when he hears this. I almost cost myself the job when I threw my Cheerios at the lady in defense of my German heritage.
No comments:
Post a Comment