
I have been very delinquent in my blog posting so far this month. I want to apologize to my readers and explain why I have been unable to write much.
1) It is just too darn hot. This heat just saps all my energy and makes me want to plop down on the couch in the AC with a nice tall sippy cup and watch some "S" Street (Sesame that is). I fast forward through anything not elmo related. It is so hot, that sometimes I just go hang out in the bathtub to cool off, as pictured above.
2) World Cup soccer. While devasted by the loss of my two homelands -- the US and Germany -- there have been some excellent matches. I have been practicing my kicking and headers for World Cup 2030. Hoping Uncle Chris will help coach me.
3) Lebron James. I spent a lot of time wondering about where he would go. Poor Cleveland. they seem like nice folk there. All I know about Miami is that silly show about those kardashian sisters and they don't seem like solid peeps (i like my ladies a bit more wholesome). LJ should have stayed in the heartland.
4) Visitors. Our house was packed over fourth of July (more on that when dad finally uploads some pics) and I had a lot of entertaining to do. Let me tell you, it is not easy to be charming for 3 days straight in intense heat. But I sure had a lot of fun. New favorite thing: Popsicles.
I will do better in the weeks to come, so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment