Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TV


My parents have long claimed that I have no interest in television. In fact, sometimes they have wished I would just plop down on the sofa and quietly take in some "Blue's Clues," but outside of a few minutes of "Ni Hau Kai Lan" in the morning, I have been way to busy getting into trouble to pay too much attention to TV. Things have changed. It started with my love of Elmo (see previous posts). Now, I sit transfixed in front of the TV whenever any Sesame Street episode or DVD is on, a glazed look on my face (as pictured above). My parents are both relieved (20 minutes of peace and quiet) and disturbed. I tell them not to worry - they both watched lots of TV growing up and turned out OK... sortof.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to DVR The Bachelorette's After the Final Rose Jack. I heard Elmo makes an appearance.

    ReplyDelete