Thursday, September 30, 2010

trucks and stuff


It's Thursday morning and I realized that I haven't posted in a while.  Fall is just so busy.  Well folks, you'll be reassured to know that not much changes.  My love of trucks, tractors and Elmo are still intact.  My new thing is saying "touch it?" or "play with that?" when spotting any cool apparatuses, particularly trucks.  Dad took me to a parking lot with many many trucks and I made him let me touch each and every one.  

In other news, Daddy has been sick as a small puppy these last few days - a whimpering, whining, quivering mess.  I have tried to be extra good and sympathetic; however, mommy who has been rising at the crack of dawn with me all week is becoming less so.
  
The photo below is of me and one of my best buds, Ella.  That's her nanny Susanna (or "ana" in baby-speak) who I also adore. Famous movie star Liv Tyler was at this playground about 10 minutes before this photo was taken admiring how good looking I am.  Sadly, about 10 minutes after this photo I fell and scraped my lip pretty badly.  So badly it  might cost me a Benetton modeling gig tomorrow. 


Lastly, this is me chowing on some pizza today.  For those who don't speak baby, the last line is: I SAW A GARBAGE TRUCK!!



No comments:

Post a Comment