Friday, October 8, 2010

My new favorite games

I wanted to let you all know about some of my new favorite games.  The first is called "Baby Toss."  I may have mentioned this exhilarating game before.  I learned it from my Aunt Lizzie.  Basically, it means throwing myself on any piece of furniture and calling out "Baby Toss!" while I am doing it.  Please see video below for an instructional guide for how it works:


My second new favorite game is called "Stew."  This game entails taking some kind of toy and putting it in a big pile, preferably in a pot but sometimes under a couch cushion, and pretending I am making stew.  I like to add in as many of these toys as I can, stir them up, and the say "[INSERT TOY NAME HERE] Stew!"  See picture of an excellent batch of Truck Stew below.

Next week:  how to play Couch Fort, Bear Rug Tunnel and Play Dough Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment