Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Friends

I have a new found love of friends.  All kinds, people, doggies, even stuffed animals.


I have stuffed animals everywhere.  Last night I slept with four in my crib.  It's a little crowded but I like it.  It's funny that I like having furry friends all around, because when mom or dad tries to put a blanket anywhere near me I lose it.  




In other news, funny words, whether funny or not really make me laugh.  In this video all it took was me touching some "dirty gum" at the pizza place to really crack me up.  

Lastly, I was playing in the park today and saw some crazy nonsense.  Said park has a pretty decent bathroom facililty and its not a very large park.  So I head over to the slide, and I see this nanny helping this 3yr old boy peeing in the corner like they were in the woods.  I mean the bathroom was literally 5 feet away.  What is wrong with people?




No comments:

Post a Comment