Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holidays


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, we bought a Christmas tree.  Well here it is.  Nice right?  We fixed that bald spot in the middle that reminds me of Daddy's head, so no need to point it out -- it is gone and so our tree looks even better now.  The ornaments on the bottom are more tempting that a plate full of french fries.  How many will I break this season?  I put the over/under at 2.  



I have also been working hard on getting a leg up on this nursery school application process.  Mommy made me watch an episode of Little Miss Perfect, it's a show about toddler beauty pageants, to see if anything in the talent portion caught my eye.  The show is crazy scary and reminded me of some of the parents we see at the modeling shoots, but I digress.  I hated all the acts, but I do love music and am hoping that my musical talents will enhance my resume.  Longer term, I'd love to be like John Popper in that band Blues Traveler except not so fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment