Saturday, December 4, 2010
It's only Saturday?
This has been a busy 48 hours. Friday morning mommy had to be at work super early. That left Daddy and I home to our own devices. Let's just say that without the German to supervise or more importantly keep us on schedule, we weren't quite the well-oiled machine we are most Fridays. We played with play-doh, fire trucks and anything else that could keep a toddler and a daddy with severe A.D.D from accomplishing the task at hand. What's that task you ask? Getting out of the city and down the to beach to make a nice landing pad for mommy to arrive to after a long week of working in the coal mine.
We got a late start and got stuck in tons of traffic which drastically changed the shape of the day. First, I got a great language lesson from Daddy whilst stuck in traffic (it took us an hour to go 3/4 of a mile to the tunnel). I learned a bunch of new words like Douche bag and Shithead. Not sure exactly what those mean, but I don't think it's anything good.
After the super long trip out of Potty-mouthville we ended up in Westfield where we played with Grandpa and thatcher and got new shoes. Not just any shoes mind you, but new boots. Uggs in fact. They are awesome and just like mommies. They were even about the same price, even though they are about 1/10th the size. They sure don't cut babies trying to be a fashionable a break - what gives Uggs? Baby modeling doesn't pay THAT well. Luckily Grandpa owned the building where the shoe store is so I think we got a deal. Plus he bought them for me and another pair too. Thanks buddy!
Today was busy too! We did our usual route of grocery store, fish market, Kmart. I got concerned when Dad didn't head to the liquor store as per normal. I said "Mommy need wines?"just to make sure he hadn't forgotten. Dad seemed to ignore me so I asked, "we going liquor store now?" He seemed a bit concerned about my knowledge of the booze market, but not concerned enough not to go purchase the hooch.
In big excitement, we also got a Christmas tree and even better Grandad came to visit, bringing me an AWESOME tractor for my b-day. We went out to dinner, where I ate an entire plate of french fries, and was exceptionally well behaved, if I do say so myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment