As I have told you in prior posts, I got a scooter for my birthday. Said posts have discussed my love of my helmet. This helmet love is a good thing, because I am a daredevil and my noggin' needs protection. This week has been VERY VERY chilly. So Dad and I have been spending a good deal of time inside. We have found that the basement of my building has a wonderful play space called the parking garage. How could a basement be wonderful for playing? Well, it's dirty, the floor is SUPER hard, and there are cars that act as danger.
The best part of the basement is a ramp not pictured. I love to ride my scooter down the ramp. Daddy insists on grabbing my jacket to save me from falling, but I don't like it. That would be making it safer and less dangerous, so I tell him NO! He is now comfortable shuffling down the ramp like a basketball player on defense. It's nuts. It's a good thing dad is already bald, because this game would make him bald quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment