Saturday, February 19, 2011

Presidents Day


The weather in the northeast this time of year is very much like the temperament of a toddler.  One minute it's sunny, warm and wonderful the next it's cold, windy and generally unbearable.  Yesterday was a perfect ten.  We came down to the beach on Thursday to check on the house and stuff and with the great weather coming Friday we spent the night.  What a treat that turned out to be.

It was 65 and sunny and the beach was such fun.  Much like me when I am given free reign, a shovel and a truck.  On top of all this fun, mommy came back from her trip and brought me a present! A Mickey Mouse from Disney World! What could be better?  

Today is a different sort of story.  It's windy, cold and generally icky.  That's pretty much how I feel after taking a nasty fall and banging my head.  I was going for a running "baby toss" onto Mommy's bed but tripped on route and went slamming into something not so soft.  It wasn't pretty and now i have a big scrape and bump on my noggin.

In other news, Mommy's sick and has been whining almost as much as I do when I'm not feeling great.  Must be a rough cold.  I tried giving her a time out for excessive whining (I usually get a couple of those per week), but it didn't work.  I hope she feels better soon.

Lastly, I have decided to become a bartender.  This is me training to be like Tom Cruise in cocktail.




No comments:

Post a Comment