Thursday, February 24, 2011

I don't know what to do


Mommy has been sick for the better part of a week now.  I feel so badly for her.  So badly,  I've searched the internet, the dingy back corners of health food stores, even the beach and ocean for some sort of cure.  The special shell I found under this grate didn't have the magic to cure her.

In other news, my entire future is going to be determined this coming week.  Why the overly dramatic statement?  Preschool acceptances go out next week folks.  Did you know that it is easier to get into Harvard on a percentage basis than some of the schools I applied to?   This is true, I wish it weren't but it is.  If I don't get into the right preschool, I wont get into the right grade school, high school etc.  Then I'll end up at some place like Bucknell instead of a real college like Georgetown!  Can you imagine?

Don't fret too much folks.  I have already been accepted to my two "safety" schools so I won't end up at some crack den party school with a tar pit as the campus pool or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment