Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Guard dogs and other stuff

Well folks, it seems my modeling career is taking off at about the same trajectory as the space shuttle on lift off. It's gotten to the point where I have to be careful of crazy fans attacking me like I was the 4th Jonas Brother or something. After much thought, we came up with a solution: a guard puppy!!! All I have to do is drop my baba as the attack signal and those crazed stalkers better watch their family jewels.

What could be better than Finn? I have a safety mechanism to keep nutball fans away and a fuzzy pillow for naps. As a bonus, he also provides an instant mess cleaner upper when food drops on the floor. Unfortunately, Finn belongs to Aut Liz and Uncle Chris...


In other news, this is a picture of my cousin and mentor Thatcher explaining some of life's nuances to me and instructing me on how I can use screaming and crying to get what I want. As you can see, we are both in our PJ's, showing how dedicated we are to the pursuit of knowledge - earlier risers catch the baba!


Well, that's what I thought we were doing at the time. As I take a closer look at this photo, I think Thatcher is just trying to steal my pacifier from me. You've got to watch that sneaky fellow.

We had a lot of fun at the beach this weekend. The ocean continues to be spectacular and I get a little braver every time we go. Next weekend I am going to try surfing with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment