Well folks, this weekend was one more example that weatherpeople have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Despite rumors of a total washout, the weather was hot and sunny all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. And boy did I make the most of it. Hurricane Bill delivered as promised, generating HUGE waves and creating a playground for surfers. Dad and I went down to the beach at sunrise on Saturday to check things out. Pictured here is dad hangin' 10 (just jokes - Dad isn't quite that advanced yet, but he dreams big).
Then we spent some quality time at the pool where I went all the way in the water like a big boy. I was really digging it - smiling, splashing, kicking it like Michael Phelps. Now, I beg of you, please don't make fun of my swimming gear - Mom is a little psycho about me getting too much sun so she dresses me more like I am going skiing in the alps.
Sunday Grandma, Aunt Lizzie and Thatcher came by and I showed them my moves in the pool. Thatcher showed me up as usual, but I didn't mind. Next year, I am owning that pool. Later that day, Oma and Opa came by. I talked to them alot about what I have been up to and they pretended to understand.
One final thought before I sign off - avacados are dis-gusting. Mom tried to force feed them to me all weekend because she is worried I eat too much food out of jars and not enough straight from nature. Well, let me tell you, i think the reason there is no avocado jarred baby food is because it is some nasty stuff which no baby in his right mind would eat. (I got a big kick out of Opa's play on words -- he calls it kakamole. right on opa). Bring on the peas please... but only the ones in jars - heaven forbid you feed me fresh ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment