So my people (daddy) got a call yesterday from my other people in the modeling biz about a potential job. But get this... It was in Cleveland. I am told Cleveland is in Ohio, which I am told is toward the center of our nation. The people were so desperate for my good looking New York style they were willing to fly dad and I out to Ohio, put us up in a hotel and pay all expenses just to snap some pictures of yours truly. Which begs the question, are the people of the middle really that ugly???I know I am handsome and all, but c'mon!
Today, I have a shoot for Target. This is apparently a very big store with lots of stuff for babies and other people. I am hoping that my pictures will be for one of their designer lines, like Isaac Mizrahi, as I think the higher-end fashions are cut better for my somewhat robust physique.
whatever you do jack, don't EVER let mizrahi get a hold of you
ReplyDelete