Thursday, August 20, 2009

My first hurricane season



The wind plays havoc with my hair. Every night after bath time, mom or dad brushes my hair into a nice little Alex P. Keaton-style 'do. But, as this picture demonstrates, it doesn't stay put for long. This is a problem mommy and I discuss often, as she too has messy locks. Daddy, unfortunately, has nothing to add to this subject. I bring this topic up due to the weather forecast for the next few days. My friend Al Roker says that there will be many a thunderstorm this weekend courtesy of Hurricane Bill. I am interested to see what these hurricane force gales will do to my blond bouffant.
I am really looking forward to the weekend, as I am sure many of my readers are. Dad has been working me ragged -- dragging me to a modeling gig every day this week. I mean c'mon people, am I the only good looking child in New York?

The weirdest thing about these gigs is the fact that the people are dressing me up in Christmas clothes. It's August for cryin' out loud! It's like when they start hanging up Christmas lights right after Halloween. Why is everyone in such a rush - live in the moment I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment