Thursday, March 10, 2011

I guess Harvard's off the table...

Pre-School admission letters arrived yesterday and I didn't fare too well.  We applied to a total of 8 schools.  With 4 of them, we didn't even get past the lottery.  Of the four others we got wait listed at 3 and accepted at one.  So come September, I won't have to hang with dad all the time.  I was disappointed not to get into the school with the tricycle track,  but I hear the finger painting facilities at my new school are pretty decent.  Which leads me to the post...

My great grandfather and grandmother were both painters.  As are a bunch of my aunts and uncles.  With this kind of talent in my genes, I think I could have a real future as an artist. I've been told I have some raw talent that can be honed, possibly into something special.



Also there are a number of farmers in the family.  Granddad lives on a farm and many of my german relatives actual work and own real farms.  I see a summer of intense german, tasty lager and farming in my teens if I'm lucky.  I think I have a way with the animals don't you?







No comments:

Post a Comment