Monday, July 13, 2009

Ain't No Mountain High Enough


Back in the big city after another rocking weekend at the beach.  Friday night we had a bunch of guests including aunt lizzy, chris, thatcher and their puppies.  Josh, mike and monica also made the trip down.  Let me tell you, the party was pumping.  Of course, I went to bed at 630pm, but based on the sleepy look on mommy's face when she came to get me at 5am (I'll show them for having fun without me), I'd venture to say they went to bed pretty late.  After a late night of something called beer pong, a bunch of silliness and some general tom foolery, a groggy crew headed to the beach Saturday.  If was BEAUTIFUL out.  Dad did some body surfing, mom caught some rays, and I.... napped.  Shocker.

This weekend was also filled with grandparent goodness: grandma and grandpa david came down on Saturday (I had to compete for attention with thatch, but i think i held my own) and Oma and Opa came down on Sunday.  

The picture above was taken this afternoon.  I am training to climb mt everest.  Actually, I just started to like going down the slide on my belly.  It's actually a very wimpy slide, but I am little it's perfect for me.  Stay tune for when I master the jungle gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment