
Lots to report to all of you since my last post. My modeling gig has finally started. Friday, I went to a few "go sees" (if i get too industry on you, just post a comment and I will translate for those not in the biz). They were pretty uneventful, but I was my usual charming cute self. I have some more things set up for next week -- hope those checks and the chicks start rolling in soon.
Last night, mommy was out with her friends and not home for bath time. I thought I would let her know how I felt about this and so dumped in the tub again. HA HA DAD (oh wait, I meant to punish mom... oops - sorry pop).

This weekend included some lovely guests who are a ton of fun. However, they managed to keep mommy and daddy up very late (it is not as hard as you might think - they are easily manipulated and i should know). I thought I should teach dad a lesson after he didn't come to bed until 1am on Saturday night. I knew mommy had to work Sunday so I woke up with dad bright and early at 5:15am. I eased him into my plan. Angel in the morning, then refuse to nap and become increasingly fussy over the course of the day. My real magic came in the evening though. It was just me and dad and, after being super fussy for a few hours, I finally mellowed out in the bath. In fact I got so mellow that I relaxed my fanny and pooped right in the water. HA HA DAD!
Last night, mommy was out with her friends and not home for bath time. I thought I would let her know how I felt about this and so dumped in the tub again. HA HA DAD (oh wait, I meant to punish mom... oops - sorry pop).
No comments:
Post a Comment