Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life lessons and a little midweek update



As I grow older I am learning that just when you think you've got things down, life throws you a curveball. My newest mantras include "nothing is as simple as it seems" and "expect the unexpected." For example, I love watching the pigeons in the park. They are active, fascinating creatures, but slower than little birds so easier for me to track. Mommy calls them rats with wings and this used to upset me, given my fondness for my flying friends. That is, until we got pooped on yesterday. Daddy and I were hanging in the park, you guessed it, waiting for the swings, and some stupid pigeon pooped on both daddy and me. I mean, c'mon, I am one of your biggest fans and this is how you treat me? Then I gave it some thought thought and realized that I poop on mommy and daddy all the time and i really like them... so maybe it is a compliment. I also heard somewhere that being pooped on by a bird is good luck, but i think people just say this to make you feel better while you are wiping green goop off your head.


In other news, I have been inspired by my frequent brushes with fame to pursue a career of famousness of my own. I see many celebs in my daily travels, but Heidi Klum is the one who really got me thinking. I love being the center of attention, I love having an entourage, and I am very good looking - just like her. So, what's holding me back? I believe that I might have what it takes to be a singer, producer, model as well. So... I am going to see some folks at Ford tomorrow (not to get a baby sized car) to see if there is some magazine I should be on the cover of or cooking show I can host. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment