
Sorry I have been so neglectful of my loyal readers. I have just been so darned busy. Today was a mixed bag of a day. The morning was lovely. Dad and I hit the park on the Hudson and I watched some single ladies, boats, and other nonsense. While the rest of you were sweating, we had a nice river breeze. After spending a good deal of time there relaxing and acting all cool, we decided it was time to get to work. So, we called up our modeling folk (I like to call them "my people") and we learned that we have another gig tomorrow. Apparently, I might even get paid this time. I hope dad let's my buy some new babas with my cash.
After an average nap, both in length and quality, I was ready to go play outside. Unfortunately, pesky thunderstorms kept us inside for a long time. As uncle Eric says, if the rain comes down it can't keep up. He was right and eventually the rain subsided and we headed back to the playground which was wide open -- all my peers are clearly wusses.
We got caught in a small downpour, but it just made the swinging even more exciting. I sang the whole time. In my head, it was Sinatra's "singing in the rain," but i came out more like "baaah baaah baaaah." I am still working on my linguistic skills.

No comments:
Post a Comment