Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't call me, I'll call you



It's official: I have signed a 3 year contract with Ford Models. So much to do, so little time.

First, I need some body guards now that I will be famous. Then a stylist (mom and dad just won't do anymore - my hair is a MESS). And maybe a personal masseuse (mom's baby massages are nice, but...).

Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head. (I wonder if they make babas in sterling silver?)


1 comment:

  1. we had a wonderful time saturday. nanny was in heaven with both jack and thatcher to swoon over. it was so nice to have lizzie , chris and thatcher and you and nina and jack together at one time. when i came home i looked at thatcers photos a year ago and to realize that that little wonder of yours will running around soon. we were reading the blog(a great idea which we love to read) and looking at his pictures.our grandsons are the joy of our lives.nina never looked more radient.if you told me 5 years ago that my life would be as it is i would think you were on drugs.the point being that we will all be alright in the end.family and support together with un conditional love will overcome any problem any of us will ever encounter.matthew ,you are a wonderful dad and we love to see how you play and protect him.yesterday ws heaven for us.by the way if you don't already know the peppers wedding caused your mom to dial my # by "mistake". it was the best mistake that ever happened to me.we are very proud of the both of you the way you have handled this storm. we love you all very much. nanyy is ready to chaperone the two of them on there adventure. may i be his legal counsel ? d and n

    ReplyDelete