Mommy took this video of me on our Friday night drive to the beach. It was my bedtime, but daylight savings time makes it still light out. This new found daylight gave me the opportunity to observe daddy's driving. As you can see from the video clip, I seem to have a number of things to say about it.
The big debate the adults are having, besides the health care reform talk of course, is whether I was telling dad to drive faster or slower. Faster, because I wanted to get home to my crib? Or slower, because our German SUV is FAST!!!?
It's Wednesday and the most exciting thing about my week is that my walking has come a long long way. I am moving fast and falling a lot less. In other news, my modeling career is back on track. I had a job Tuesday for healthtex. This was my first experience with this brand, found exclusively at Walmart; it's nice stuff and they paid me some big bucks.
I have swim class again tomorrow, and I am hoping this positive trend continues. So is dad.
Loved Jack's comments! What a cutiepie :))))))))))
ReplyDeleteeva in Princeton