
Well folks this string of wonderful weather is coming to a close. Dad and I, as well as some single lady friends, took full advantage of today's fabulous weather. After the morning nap we hit the playground. I am now confident enough to go down a very big slide by myself. I scream "weee" the whole way down. The one issue I have is I think that climbing back up the slide, instead of using the stairs, is how you do it again.

In the afternoon I went with my friend Harper to the zoo. Truth be told I don't think I liked it very much. I cried a few times. The first time when the sea lions jumped into the water (everyone else clapped but i thought it was scary). I also cried a bunch when Dad tried to have me feed the goats. That wonderpets couldn't have been more spot on (see previous post if you don't understand reference).
Lastly, I wanted to tell everyone how dumb my parents are. I came home from the zoo with a very wet diaper and 20 minutes until bath time. They let me hang around naked for a while... bad idea folks. I tried to warn them I had to go poo poo. I even told them so. I just couldn't hold it. So a little poo poo got the carpet. Mommy cleaned up the poop and dad held me under the shower to clean off the excrement.
No comments:
Post a Comment