One of the best shows on TV is called Wonderpets. The theme song goes like this.
We're not too big
And we're not too tough
But when we work together
We've got the right stuff.
Well the first two lines of this song do a good job comparing me and the Wonderpets. I am certainly not that tough or big. That's about it, I certainly don't function that well when dad's not doing the right stuff.
I tried to warn dad things were not going to go well. When you lift a baby out of the crib out mid-nap and he passes out on the changing table, isn't that a sign that it's probably not the best time for new adventures? I certainly thought so. Dad, not so much.
Anyway, we headed to the YMCA for swimming class, and thats where it all got interesting. It started off OK. I met some nice babies, Dad met a nice daddy. We got dressed, and headed to the pool. I literally cried the entire 25 minutes in the pool. Class was 30 minutes long but dad couldn't take my crying the last 5 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment