Thursday and so much has happened. Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. I headed to the big park uptown with my favorite single lady friend, Harper (no offense to all my other ladies - love ya'). The combination of a beautiful day and pseudo holiday created a very crowded playground. It was a very good time.
Today was swim class Thursday, I was really nervous about it given my last two classes. This class didn't start much better. I thought I made it clear to dad when I scooted away from the side of the pool that I had no interest in going in the water. This guy clearly doesn't take a hint.
Dad pulled me into the water, and I let him know my displeasure. After 5 minutes of hysterical screaming dad and I got out of the water. We stood quietly on the side of the pool watching the other people have fun. Dad tried again, and I tried to scurry away again. He caught me! We headed into the pool, dad did his best to calm me, and he and I spent 20 minutes in the pool. Sans Crying!!! We did none of the activities the class did, but dad didn't care -- I wasn't crying. We played with the lane guards and watched the people swim by. I think I kind of liked it. Dad told me afterwards that he is glad things turned around because we were very close to leaving and never coming back.
Tomorrow granddad is coming with me to music class, I am excited!!!
This is a video of one of my classes the people who run the place posted on youtube. Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment