
The quality of these photos isn't really up to snuff, but you get the idea. The top picture was taken a little less than a year ago. The bottom picture was snapped it with dad's phone yesterday during my morning nap. Man what a difference 348 days makes. In the top photo you will notice how roomy the crib is. I can sprawl and roll to my hearts content. In the bottom, not so much. I have lobbied for a king sized crib, but no luck so far.
As I grow, all of my boundaries are expanding. I am a bit nervous about today's boundary expansion. I have my first swimming class at the YMCA. I have been told we are just going to play in a really big bath tub, but I am skeptical.
Hopefully, I will have some photos to share. Wish me luck and that daddy has a strong grip.
No comments:
Post a Comment