Thursday, May 6, 2010

Collar Popping, Croc Wearing, Prepster



This is a picture of me this morning in my playground. There are a few things new about me you will notice. 1) I am rocking my new shoes. They are crocs for the summer. Yesterday dad and I stopped in a shop selling elmo crocs. Who would think they would make a shoe so perfect I would never put them on my feet. Dad made an executive decision not to get the elmo crocs because I was way too obsessed and there is no way I would ever put them on my feet. Instead crocodile crocs are cute enough.

2) I have popped my collar on my polo shirt, all I need is a lacrosse stick and Princeton here I come.


3 comments:

  1. That's so weird...how did you know that's the Super Secret Way to Get In to Princeton?! You are one sharp kid, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping your collar or playing lacrosse? I know the Katz brothers that's how I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to ask for the beer goggles belt next trip to the shop Jack.

    ReplyDelete