The weather the last few days has made me think that we had moved to Seattle. Luckily, I sang "rain rain go away" a million times and it finally worked. The moral of the story is that persistence pays off no matter how much it bugs mommy.
The photo above was taken on The Highline. What's this you ask? It's a fancy park a few blocks from my house where I practice walking with daddy. We walked 6 blocks and I only fell three times. I was pretty excited about this because the seams on the concrete make this feat pretty impressive.
Another interesting fact you all may like to know is my physical therapy has finally ended. It's a little sad because, after 6 months of 3 day a week sessions including grueling weight lifting, sprints and other drills, I started to really like my therapist. Just last week I started calling his name all the time. I say "adddin" because alan is hard for me.
I hope everyone is having a nice week, I will be back tomorrow with another gem or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment