I have told you all about Friday and Saturday in part one. Sunday and Monday were almost as good. Sunday we headed to the garden center and bought a bunch of flowers and plants. I then sent dad out to the garden to plant said flowers and I took a long long nap. Mommy cleaned up and I snoozed away. After the long nap we all headed to the beach in search of some doggies. Soon they won't be allowed on the beach. I will miss the doggies swimming in the ocean.
Monday mommy headed back to work, the rain made for a very long commute. I kept on asking daddy where she was. He would tell me "working", but I didn't quite get it, so I asked a bunch. I thought she might have been hiding in the attic.
The two big differences between the beach and the city are 1) my backyard 2) multiple levels and stairs. At the beach we have a basement that is normally off limits, but dad brought me down to help with laundry. I don't know what you folks complain about -- laundry is FUN. Taking clothes out of the washing machine and putting them in the dryer is a blast. In fact I got upset when we were done, so I walked around the basement and found stuff to put in the washing machine. Clearly the shirt in the picture needed an extra rinse because I am so dirty.
After another substantial nap dad took me to home of the high sodium nugget and french fry. I do love a good happy meal with a toy. We stopped by Thatchers house and played for a few minutes. Dad gave me an A+ for my co piloting on the trip home.
No comments:
Post a Comment