Tuesday, May 18, 2010

my playful ways


It was a rainy Tuesday in NYC today. On top of it being rainy, trapping us inside most of the afternoon, it was also a 3 poop day. I still HATE having my diaper changed and I often throw a tantrum during and after the changing. One of the changings got a little messy so I was allowed to cruise the apartment in my diaper. My amazing physique caused dad bust out the video camera and captured this moment on "film".

I hope you all enjoy it. It's like a baby version of naked chef kind of. As you can see, I like to cook privately so baldy doesn't steal my recipes.

Yesterday mommy took the day off so dad could do some stuff and we got to spend the whole day together. It was a ton of fun even if I was not in the best of moods. This Tylenol/Motrin recall is really tough on us babies. Can you old folks imagine multiple weeks without Advil or Tylenol when your teeth were popping through your gums? So give me a break if I am not always on my A game.

Please write a comment about what you think I should get mommy for her birthday in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment