Many of my readers have written in to ask: "What is a typical day like for a supermodel baby living in the West Village?"
Well, here are a bunch of pictures that will help you understand a what a morning in the life of Jack is like. It's been quite warm and to keep the natives from getting restless, the people have turned on the sprinklers, keeping us cool.
After a few minutes of playing with the spray nozzle, I have gotten myself quite wet. I really didn't dress appropriately for water playtime, but that wont stop me from enjoying some splashy fun. You see, we only live a few blocks away from this place, so if I get messy and wet, it's not such a big deal. My sherpa will stroll me home and see to it that I get clean clothes.


Any whoo, hope that gives you are some insight into my wild life.
I would like you all to notice in the video below that I am eating fresh fruit, not a donut, cookie or other processed sugar mommy always accuses Daddy of feeding me. I love peaches - they are a summer delight.
The one issue with mornings like today is the fact that not only does my playground have water, but it also has a sandbox. Wet Baby + Sand = Big Dirty Mess. Again, no worries because dad just strips me down and we head home, still eating fruit (that's actually a different peach city fruit stands are the best). You see, I am a little but of a pampered baby model and only eat half a peach (I don't like to hold the sticky part).
No comments:
Post a Comment