Today dad and I took a walk on the Highline. We walk to the gym this way, and I am allowed to roam unencumbered, footloose and fancy free. Today I wouldn't let go of my snack trap filled with Cheerios. Well, on the start of the walk it was full, but at the end of the walk it was 1/3 full. The rest of the Cheerios were scattered across 4 blocks of this park.
You see, I walk so quickly that most of the Cheerios fall behind me. Sometimes the snacks fall forward and I get really excited about seeing tasty little snacks in my path. The picture above is me discovering a tasty Cheerio. (You might be wondering why dad lets me eat off the ground; three words: 30 second rule.)
The one silly thing about this Hansel and Gretl strategy is that the Highline has no twists or turns, so I don't really need a Cheerio path to get back to my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment