Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vacation Recap



So much happened at the beach during our vacation that I am having a tough time trying to figure out which parts I should highlight. The start of the vacation included the Spring Lake 5. This race is the largest 5 mile race in the country. To me the best part of the race is the fire truck you see above which they park outside my house. The trio pictured is surely going to get in lots and lots of trouble in the coming years.


Another outstanding part of the day was this puddle. I spent most of the race stomping through it. I was enjoying it so much that I missed mommy running by.

The weather during our week at the beach was awesome. We got to go to the beach and pool every day. And mom and dad spoiled me rotten.

During the week, I learned a few things:

1) I love the beach but I don't like sand. How do I reconcile these conflicting emotions?

2) Lollipops are amazingly delicious inventions. No matter how gloomy you might be they can cheer you right up.

3) Bike rides are a lot of fun - both for seeing the sites and taking little snoozes.

4) My cousin Thatcher is the coolest guy I know. I can't wait to grow up and be just like him.


1 comment: