Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I see you


It's monday night and mommy is stuck on a plane trying to get back home.   I miss that lady.  She and I had lots and lots of fun this weekend.  Saturday was a day full of surprises.  We took a ride down to my lady friend Piper's house.  We went out on her boat.  I was not happy at all.  I pretty much cried the entire time, so I think I have blown my chances with this single lady.  The reasons behind my tears included 1) poop in the pants (and mommy forgot the diaper bag); 2) unable to figure out the juice box; 3) discontent with my life vest; 4) general malaise.  Strangely, ever since we got back from the boat ride, I have been saying "boat, boat" like I want to get back on it.  I am an enigma.

Sunday was a much better day for yours truly.  Oma and Opa came to visit and boy did we have fun.  We went to the beach and I gave Opa a few more grey hairs with my mad dashes to the ocean.  I still haven't figured out how dangerous the ocean is.  I will learn, but right now it's just a big baby pool.  I also discloved a sea monster living under a grate.  I can shout into it and it echos.  I say "hellooooooo sea monster."  Hope he doesn't eat me.

1 comment:

  1. Funny Jack...poop in the pants was always my reason for losing the single ladies...

    ReplyDelete