Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's been so sweltering, I cruise the city naked


This weather has been so warm and humid that I have taken to ripping off all my clothes cruising the city in just a diaper.  I try to rip that off too, but daddy has to draw a line somewhere.  

Yesterday, to beat the heat I headed uptown to the Museum of Natural History for a date with my special lady friend Harper.  Evidently other people thought the cool museum would be a good idea too.  It was very very crowded, but if you're little you can weave in and out of tourists and run away from daddy really quickly.  Unfortunately, Harper and I had no luck losing the parents; they were on us like white on rice.  This is probably for the best as the dinosaurs may have eaten us.

Besides the heat I have had a few other clues that summer is in full swing.  For one, my playgrounds have been very empty with all the kids away on vacations.  This is good and bad: good because competition for toys is less severe.  Bad, because I don't have as many playmates.  
I am very excited to go to the beach tonight.  I have been asking mommy for bike rides and the pool and beach for a few days now.

Stay cool everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment