Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mixing it up


Lets take a poll: who thinks I need a haircut?  Its getting pretty close.  I say there is a 60% chance some old folks down at the beach call me a pretty girl this weekend.  When that happens it's usually haircut time.  

So dad went to the Yankee game last night, which was my cue to try to boycott bed time and then wake the house at 5:30 this morning.  Mommy was not happy.  After a few quality hours with together, she headed to work at 7:30.  Dad and I ate some breakfast and then popped in the stroller and headed to our usual playground.  It was locked!!!

This caused us to find a new place to play.  The playground we found was not so sweet.  For starters the apparatus was sub-par.  Secondly, there were a group of 5 people who were sharing a 40 ounce bottle of some kind of yellow juice and kept on yelling and fighting with each other.  This made me uncomfortable and the people who took care of the park eventually kicked them out.  I did have a very good time kicking around a ball with dad though.  

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute. No haircut for another week. Love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say you go all black crowes chris robinson. it is still summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, no haircuts Mom and Dad!!! Not for a LONG TIME, PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete