Friday, August 27, 2010

pooper scooper

Well Grandma, Grandpa, Lizzy and my cousins left Wednesday.  As they rolled out the driveway so did the rain.  This morning was glorious and we finally got to go to the beach.  After some time in the baby pool we headed home.  Once home, dad was unloading the bike and I pee-peed in the swimmy diaper.  I declared "pee-pee" and a small puddle appeared on the ground.  Dad proceeded to take off my bathing suit and swimmy diaper and let me run around naked, because it was only going to be a few minutes until shower and nap.

As I walked down the driveway naked, daddy was inspecting the landscapers' work and noticed someone left their dog's poop on our yard.  So he went to find a big leaf to pick up the turd.  Dad bent down to pick up the doggie poop, and then noticed a newer, bigger dog poop on the sidewalk.  He said "what the F!" Then he saw I was about to step in it.  THEN he saw I had some poop on my leg.  He thought I must have slipped when he was bending down.  THEN HE SAW THE POOP BY MY FANNY.

I was the one who pooped on the sidewalk, not a doggy!!!!  Daddy left the poop on the sidewalk and carried a naked baby to the back of the house to hose me off.  Ooops...

1 comment: