Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's hot out there

Tuesday morning and more star sightings on our walk to work with mommy.  I sure live in a cool part of the big city. Julia Roberts and her family were standing at a corner while mommy was giving me a box of raisons to eat all by myself.

She sure is pretty folks.  And I bet she buys her kids lots of toys. I wonder if she knew I was a model?  Maybe she'll ask me to be in her next movie.


In other news, somebody brought a toy shopping cart to the playground and it might be the best toy ever.  I love pushing MY cart around the sandbox, the swings, the jungle gym, you name it.  The one issue with this toy is that it's so cool that kids, including myself, really don't like to share it.  I can see some fights breaking out.  I don't plan on giving it up to anyone.

We had a really fun weekend as usual -- a ton of guests and not much sleep but I had a really good time. There were four other little boys visiting, 3 older and one younger. They were very well behaved; me not so much.  I learned a lot from the boys and mommy learned a lot from the parenting exhibited by their mom and dad.  They sure know how to keep their kids in line. I am a bit worried about a new regime being implemented in my house.  

Sunday, the waves were so big we saw 5 people get rescued in the course of about an hour. I'm still not afraid of the ocean though and my fearlessness makes mommy pretty nervous. I just run straight for the water.  Sometimes I get knocked down and I don't like it.

In other beach activities, daddy and uncle mattie v dug a really big hole in the sand with high walls around it.  I entertained myself for a long time by scaling the wall and sliding down the other side.  I got really good at it.  And really really sandy.  Can't wait for this weekend. One of my special lady-friends Greta is coming to visit. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment