Monday, November 22, 2010

Bubble Baths and other stuff

I told everyone I would be back with some stories, photos and insights from the weekend.  Well here I am.


This is me still rockin' my helmet.  I am going to start a movement to wear helmets all the time.  Dad was telling me there was a time when all hockey players, including the goalie, didn't wear head gear.  That sounds insane right?  Well I also learned that once upon a time people didn't wear helmets when biking.  Helmets on the ski slopes is even newer.  Now you may scoff at those who think they are too cool for head protection while playing under a jungle gym, but one day it could be as common place as seat belts.  I'm going to use my platform as a baby model to really push this agenda. 


Saturday afternoon we headed to visit my buddy Trevor.  Trevor and I have a bunch in common.  First we both have birthdays on holidays.  Mine, turkey day; his Christmas.  Secondly, both of our mommies LOVE Bon Jovi.  Third, and most relevant to this photo we both love bubble baths. 

It's a short work week for mommy.  I am excited for my 3rd Turkey Day and 2nd birthday.  More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment