Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween


It's the beginning of November, folks.  To get to this point in the year, we had to go through Halloween.  As you can tell from the photo above, I was a pumpkin. Or, if you want to hear the same tired joke, I was a JACK-o-lantern.  I can't pronounce that one so I just say "pumkin".   I had a sweet Elmo costume but I hate having anything on my head so wouldn't wear it.  This is going to prove to be a problem, given the that the cold weather has arrived in a hurry. If I can't get over it soon, Dad and I may be trapped in the house until March.  Fortunately, while I am not prepared to be a hat-wearer yet, I have a sweet head of blond hair that will put off the inevitable a bit longer.


In other news mommy is on her way to Europe for a few days.  This has me super bummed, and I think dad will have to take the brunt of my gloominess.  Luckily she'll only be away from me for 1.5 days and hopefully she will bring me back some souvenirs.  I accept trucks, truck books and lollipops.

No comments:

Post a Comment