I am developing my sense of taste and style as I grow up. One thing I know I like is the ladies. I not only like ladies, but ladies with a real sense of adventure. As you can see in the video above my lady friend Ella is ready to cruise the hood with me on matching "motorcycles," so check that box for her.
In other news, Mom and Dad hit the town last night and left me with a sitter. I usually don't post other writers' work, but I wanted to share a text my babysitter Emily wrote my dad the other night while he and mom were out to dinner. To preface the quote below, I now sleep with many stuffed animals in my crib. They are either my "friends" or just "guys".
"Jack just interviewed each of his animals in his crib to see if they were ready for bed. Then he sat them all in a corner and waved goodnight. ADORABLE!"I am winning over the ladies even when half asleep. Emily said it herself, adorable!
This weekend we are going to visit some friends around the tri-state area, so I won't have my usual beach update for you all on Monday. Hopefully I will be back with something even more exciting. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment