Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Farms, Weekends and Stuff


Another weekend on the farm for yours truly.  It was actually a super eventful weekend, but we only have photographic evidence of parts of it.  Dad and I headed to the beach Friday as usual and had a blast.  

Saturday mommy did a running race with her friends and dad and I were there to cheer her on.  Whilst waiting for mommy to speed by us like Thomas the Engine in the epic novel "Go Train Go" Dad found me a cool old blue tooth headset.  It is my "talkie talkie" just like in Bob the Builder, I love it.

After the race (which I'm convinced mom almost won) we headed inside for good times and live music.  Actually it just meant my girl Harper and I were trapped in a booth as the parents drank beers, but that's splitting hairs.  To add insult to injury mom got a cool fireman shirt.  If anyone in this family deserves a fireman shirt she's certainly not ahead of me!


Sunday the parents did something a little more Toddler friendly and let Harper and I drive large scale farm equipment while they drank moonshine.  Not Really Folks!  I took Harper to my favorite farm.  I don't think she liked it as much as I did, but it was still lots of fun.


We even picked out the lamb are gonna eat for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment