Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm a ladies man!


Although I may no longer be a model.  I still have a way with the ladies.  I am pictured above on a double date Saturday night at Harpers house.  I wish I could brag that it's my good looks that put me in these serendipitous situations but its really the friends my parents choose.

This past weekend was much better than last.  I was really well behaved and had a wonderful time playing with mommy.  Dad was working hard on groundhog proofing our front porch after we noticed some vermin had been nibbling on our flowers.  While mom and I were napping he went nuts at home depot and then spent the rest of the weekend constructing his groundhog free zone.  I hope for his sake it works because he was a dirty, scraped up mess after finishing his chicken wire underground barricade.



Earlier today I headed to Harpers city house for some more quality time with my lady friend.  It's a rainy day here in the Northeast so I was happy to play in Harpers house and get out of our apartment.  After our playdate Harper walked me to the subway because that the kind of girl she is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment