Dad tells me that growing up aunt Liz was the athlete in the family. Like a puppy with huge paws, dad didn't really know what to do with his size until he finally filled out his 6'4" frame in college. Sadly, his gangliness ensured he was not much of a star on his high school sports fields. However, to give him some credit, he made up for it later in life. He rowed crew in college and has become an encyclopedia of random sports knowledge. That's why it's particularly funny that I have outlasted him in the family football survivor pool.
For those not in the know, these pools are pretty simple. All you have to do is pick 1 team to win each week. Mom and I use the technique of picking our favorite animals. We both survived week 1. Not dad though. He analyzed charts and all types of nonsense. I picked the sea hawks as they are similar to my seagull friends that I see at the beach. I won, he lost. Haa Haa. (I hope he still floats me the $20 entry fee).

In other news, I am getting a bit concerned about this modeling. One of today's shoots was a little racy. I am not exactly sure why dad is letting me get decked out in baby lingerie?! I mean seriously, these are not very manly.
No comments:
Post a Comment