Sunday was not quite as perfect in terms of weather, but that allowed us to venture off the regular routine and head down to the boardwalk. Holy Moley!!! The lights, the noise, the junk food, the rides, and the guidos. The people going in and out of this place Martells Tiki Bar had some of the best costumes I have ever seen. Mom and Dad said they weren't actually costumes but what some people actually wear out to 'da clubs. A baby could spend a lot of time at that place people watching.
The highlights of the boardwalk for me were (in this order): 1) Funnel cake -- that stuff is TASTY! 2) the Merry-Go-Round - I got to ride with mom on my own horse next to thatcher. 3) Watching uncle chris on the dumbo ride -- he looked so manly riding behind the pink elephant.
Yesterday, Oma, Opa and Grandad came by for lunch and dinner. I was so excited I forgot to take a nap, but I was pretty good considering. Speaking of forgetting, dummy daddy forgot to capture the moment of having 3 grandparents around at once on film. Drat.
Mom is on vacation this week so the family is spending the whole week down at the beach. To celebrate the first day of vacation, i slept in till 7am so mom could really relax. I am a good son.
No comments:
Post a Comment