Thursday, September 17, 2009

Prevention - not always easy



This morning during breakfast dad informed me we are going to the doctor to get a flu shot this afternoon. I think the look on my face says it all. "SHOT!!! Are you serious? You have to be joking! C'mon dad, really?" To add insult to injury, this shot won't even help me against the piggy cold everyone is so nervous about, so I will have to go back for more daggers in my cute thighs at some point.

I must admit I am a little angry with dad and the medical establishment. If mom was in charge this would clearly be a one shot ordeal. Her German organizational nature finds this double shot process just silly.
In other Mommy news, she has been working very hard since vacation ended and I am doing my best to try and be a good little boy when we spend time together. This teething thing just makes it easier said than done. Plus, I have a runny nose which is making me a little pissy. I admit I was a terror to dad most of the day yesterday. I finally understand where the expression "snot-nosed brat" comes from (not that I one of course).

I will let everyone know how this doctor's visit goes. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment