
I have been logging a ton of sleep lately. This weekend had iffy weather in the forecast, so I slept my standard 11-12 hours at night and then Saturday I took 2 seperate 2.5 hour naps and then Sunday I took two 3 hour naps. Mom and Dad started to get concerned so this morning I decided to wake the family up at 4:45am to let them know how good they had it. Don't look a gift pony in the teeth parents (or something like that).
With fall weather upon us mommy has started mandating socks become part of my daily outfits. This means my summer days of being sockless and fancy free are officially over. This actually poses a more challenging situation than you, dear reader, as a shoe wearers may realize. Socks are really slippery. My stability is questionable to begin with and socks take away what little traction I had. No wonder I can't walk.
Some scary news to report: my favorite puppy Oliver accidentally got part of his tail chopped off by his daddy in a crazy lawnmower fiasco. Aunt Lizzy gave uncle Chris a big spanking on the fanny when she got home from work. Good luck Oliver!
No comments:
Post a Comment