The influx of people crowding my beaches, dinner spots and watering holes is not exclusive to the beach. It's now happening here in the city too. With summer coming to end the dynamics of my playground in the city are changing. For most of my few months living downtown, we have been VIPs at our favorite playground. But wait...
Dad and I hit the playground yesterday late in the afternoon and all of these city moms with there screaming older kids, Prada bags, and blackberrys are back from the Hamptons and are crowding up my swings, my slide, my sandbox, you name it. I had to wait for 2 whole people to first to get a swing. And when one of the people in front of you is being pushed by a nanny talking on her cell phone to her family back home you are in for a long wait.
I have some thoughts to share with you about all of this, here it is...
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AND CUTE AND FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteI love coming back for more news and pictures!
xoxoxEva